- Offer to integrate the Zero Friction platform for the delivery of sustainable, collective energy systems
- If you are directly managing the real estate portfolio, Zero Friction can take over the energy invoicing for you
- Links to the measurement data systems of your choice
- Clear overview of energy flows, consumption and costs in every building
- Complies with the legal obligation to make consumption transparent for residents through the customer portal
- Fully compliant with future ‘energy sharing’ and ‘energy communities’ legislation
Revive is a project developer that focuses on complex urban renewal projects. Sustainability and quality of life are the main focus of their projects. For the Komet project in Mechelen, Revive will itself provide energy-as-a-service. To do this, it is asking Zero Friction to invoice residents for the energy they have consumed and provide them with useful information.